DHI Sri Lanka / DHI does not re grow hair as promised

1 40 Amarasekera MawathaColombo, Sri Lanka Review updated:
Phone: 077 2345 128

I under went a DHI procedure at DHI Sri Lanka with 5 sessions of PRP and Laser for Rs 400, 000 12 months ago. That was such a waste of money and effort. I was promised great results in 3 months with no swelling and pain after the procedure. Not only was the procedure painful it caused massive amounts of swelling which took days to improve. I looked like an alien for a good few days. The area transplanted now looks hideous and my hair loss is worse than ever after the PRP/laser. The extraction are has huge scars. This is now 12 months later. The DHI planted area is very unnatural in appearance with only a small amount of hair re growing. I think the main problem is that while DHI clinics overseas are usually run by plastic surgeons, the clinic in Sri Lanka is run by a non surgeon called Bimantha Gunasekara. He is not experienced and his work is very poor as you can see from my results. The staff are also very inexperienced and amateurish. I would not recommend them at all. If you wish to have DHI visit DHI Chennai instead. It is only a short flight away. Avoid DHI Sri Lanka if you wish to get good results and not waste your money.

Sa
Jun 30, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Feb, 2016

You have written lot about DHI India, please send your contact details as we don't have any customer under your name. We have send you many massages on this forum but no reply.

Let me start with a short brief about DHI: we are a 45 year old Global Medical Group having presence in more than 36 countries with 60 clinics and countless happy clients across the world.Within a year of establishing our Colombo operation, we have become a ‘successful international organization’. Apart from the high quality of our service and results, we strongly believe in educating people about “the good” and “the bad” of the hair loss industry. This is obviously causing the desperate “wanna be” guys who have been cheating innocent patients on the promise of getting their hairs back to react in this pitiful manner!! .

• Aj
      17th of Jul, 2016

Looks like a totally fraud complaint!

• Je
      26th of Jul, 2016

I simply cannot agree with this complaint. Actually, I'm surprised. I took treatment from DHI Sri Lanka last December, and my hair has grown quite well over the seven months since. I did not experience any discomfort during or after the procedure. Whatever after effects I had were clearly explained before the surgery, and DHI followed up regularly on my progress. The staff at DHI have always been quite friendly and helpful, always there to answer any concerns I had, especially during the period right after the surgery. I have already recommended DHI Sri Lanka to one of my friends, and I would not hesitate to do so again.

16th of Sep, 2017

I did DHI and from Colombo Sri Lanka. They are very professional and my growth is great . Above looks like bogus post without any name