Deskinfofitra.Com Online GBR / unauthorised charges to credit card

1 New Zealand Review updated:

on the 14thOct I have been charged $152.41 and then again on the 28th oct an other $162.80 for something I know nothing about and I can't find anything out about this company, when googled it comes up with other related sites relating to this company as I have no reference numbers for goods or services and this has now put my credit card well over its limit and I would like if you can help before I put it in the hands of the bank and the police

Je
Nov 09, 2018

Comments

Nov 10, 2018

I have the same problem. Where can i put the complaint? Who is this company?

• Hu
      Nov 14, 2018

On November 14th I have been charged $148.73 for something I know nothing about and I can't find anything out about this company, when googled it comes up with other related sites relating to this company as I have no reference numbers for goods or services and this has now put my credit card well over its limit and I would like if you can help before I put it in the hands of the bank and the police

• Fe
      Dec 04, 2018

I have had $100's taken out of my account since August 2018. I have no idea what it is for and cannot find any information on my bank statement other than deskinfofitra.com . Can you please help me so I can cancel what ever it is that I am not getting.

• Fe
      Dec 11, 2018
    Deskinfofitra.Com Online GBR - Have no idea what I am paying for
    Unknown
    Australia

I have noticed charges coming from my account each month since August 2028. Each transaction is between $130-$145. I dotknow what the payment is for as I have received nothing and would like to cancel all future transactions.

• Je
      May 21, 2019

I have also been fleeced by this company too. I have been making regular contributions to my credit card trying to pay it off and only recently became aware of this money that was coming out. Every month since February this year I have been paying 2 transactions per month (each around $140) which has completely stuffed my credit limit. I have no idea what this is for but I will be taking this further and looking to reclaim this money. This definitely seems like a scam but I am unsure as to how they got my details. The only time I ever use my credit card on line is when I am buying books from Booktopia.