Designer Brand Outlet / Fraud Scam Website

Box 197 Pymble Business Centre 2073Mascot, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 61-2 8005 0188

As with all the other complaints on this site and others about this online shop, it seems they don't exist. I have paid for a dress which was meant to be sent weeks ago, I can't get in touch with them by email, skype or phone, I've contacted the shippers, in my case DHL and they say they have been notified of a parcel but that was over a week ago and they haven't asked to pick it up yet. They have taken the money from my account and, although I have cancelled my card and asked my bank to look into it, I don't think I get it back. I shop alot on Ebay and other internet sites and should have seen the signs that this was not a real site. I am angry with myself and these creeps that are scaming people but I hope this might stop someone else making the same mistake.
Su

Comments

Ra
  1st of Sep, 2008
I too tried to purchases a dress from this company back in Feb this year. The dress was deliveried some 5 days later, but unfortunatley it was too small - sizing was very questionable. I returned it as per instructions, however I never received a replacement. I continued to send emails, weekly for the last 4 months and I finally received a refund to my credit card. But I would never purchase from this company again. Some times you just have to persist...
Je
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I seem to have been really very lucky. I ordered a dress which arrived really quickly (just over a week) shipped to the UK. It wasn't for me but for my bridesmaid, who says it is truly beautiful, and she is thrilled. She does doubt it is a genuine Chloe dress, but it is lovely, and I guess that's the main thing. I'm really sorry to hear that you've all had such problems.
Er
  9th of Sep, 2008
Wow! I order 2 dress form this cite in Jan '08 I received both dress fairly quickly and they were both really nice. I was actually trying to order again and found the site has been shut down. I can't believe to hear so many people got scammed!!! What a shame!
Da
  9th of Sep, 2008
i order a dresses for 5oo euros...never come...and no money back...terriblle...dont buy from that company...