Designer Brand Outlet / I cannot believe this company!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a dress from this website 2 weeks ago... I have not received a receipt, a tracking order, nothing and judging from the comments other people have left I will neither receive the dress I ordered. I have emailed them every day since and called 4 times but have had no luck whatsoever. The website looks so official and reassuring to a nervous internet buyer like myself and I am so so disappointed and annoyed with myself that I have been scammed by these terrible people! It will make me think twice before buying anything online again. I cant believe it!

Is there anything anyone can suggest to do about this terrible, terrible scam? Surely this cannot keep happening to people??!!!

Comments

• Ju
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I did receive a dress, but a different size to the one ordered.
    I have sent the dress back however they have not replied to any e-mails, and are uncontactable when you ring the number on the website. I havn't received a refund yet.

• Ju
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I did receive a dress, but a different size to the one I ordered. They have not replied to any e-mails, and they never reply to the phone. I have not recieved a new dress the correct size, or a refund.