Design - Legacy / Scam and lies!
COMPANY IS EVICTED FROM WAREHOUSE: THIEVES AND CON MEN KELLY O'NEAL and RENE GUTIERREZ are being evicted from their longtime Harry Hines Boulevard warehouse/showroom for non-payment of rent (gee, is swindling dozens of local artists out of hundreds of thousands of dollars finally catching up with these ###?) and ongoing criminal investigations of criminal activities at the site. They're being forced to move their criminal enterprise to a far less inviting part of town, to a run-down industrial neighborhood where neighbors are less likely to report crimes like vandalism, burglary and arson. The ONGOING INTERNET CAMPAIGN to inform vendors and retailers about O'Neal's long criminal record and continuing scam operation is having an effect... several stores in Texas, North Carolina and California have stopped carrying Legacy's stolen goods and refuse to work with these con men again. Please post any info on Legacy's declining sales and growing reputation as a criminal enterprise that you run across... it lets artists swindled by these THIEVES know that the buying public cares where products come from. Thank you!
More Design - Legacy Complaints & Reviews
- Design - Legacy / Kelly O'neal / Legacy Trading Company - THIEVES!
- Legacy Trading Company / Design - Legacy - FRAUD/THEFT 
- Kelly O'neal / Design - Legacy / Design - Legacy.com - THIEVES! 
- Stephi Cole / Design - Legacy / Legacy Trading Company / Design - Legacy.com - FRAUDE/THEFT
- Design - Legacy - Dallas - Fraudulent business practices!