Dermitage.com / The cream damaged my face severuy

1 Lake Elsinore, CA, United States Review updated:

Dermitage is one of the most dangerous skin cream that might hurt your skin, that would take years to put back your skin to the condition before using dermitage.
After three days of use, redness spots started showing on my face and no matter how many creams i have been using (Per my dermatologist prescription and advices) i still have a very bad and ugly red spots on my face.
Do not, i repeat do not buy or order this product. Stay away from the lies they say, i am sure the people who are talking about how good the cream is are the employees of dermitage which is involved in band and fraudulent business practices and do not give a sh) (*&^ about how it harm people.
Ps: very important. I first used some on my hand, nothing happened but when i used it on my face the damage was done. Be aware and don't be fooled with these high way robbers who just take your money and keep charging you.
Their business practice reminds me of that " roach motel commercial " when you get in, you never get out ! Just be ware.

Comments

• Ke
      21st of Apr, 2010

Hello,

M

How are you doing? Hope you are alright.

Last week, I bought Many items.

it is very cheap and I get it in 5 days. The quality is very good.

The site also sell Sneakers, handbag, purse, jeans, sunglass, hat and so on.

I never forget to share good things with friends.

So, if you are interested in it, you can have a look.

I think you will get some surprise.

• De
      6th of Jun, 2010

HOW CAN WE STOP THESE PEOPLE, DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO THAT WE CAN USE TO STOP CHARGES ON OUR CREDIT CARDS FROM THESE PEOPLE...I HAVE TRIED TO GET INFO ON THEM AND U CAN'T WHERE DO WE GO?????????

• De
      6th of Jun, 2010

this is about DERMITAGE SKIN CARE HOW CAN WE GET INFO ABOUT THESE PEOPLE TO STOP CHARGES ON CREDIT CARDS, THEIR IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OR PHONE NUMBERS LISTED FOR THESE PEOPLE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ...PLEASE...m_l_p@bellsouth.net

• Dj
      3rd of Sep, 2010

There should be a number on your charge account statement. 800-886-8805. I saw a 98.50 charge on my account and had called and cancelled. I just previously ordered the eye cream before I saw the charge and requested they cancel everything. The next day the eye cream fee was on my account. I called back and demanded a refund and today the refund is in my account so hopefully I won't see a 98.00 charge for that. The face cream has given me an allergic reaction...something I've never had before. It's costing me additional money for Doctors and prescriptions!!! This company sucks and is a royal scam!!!

18th of Aug, 2016
    Dermitage.com - charging funds
    po box 894
    Patchogue
    New York
    Phone: 6317305227

unauthorization of charges on my credit card. i am not paying the 99.00 fees... not satifised with product... joyce gamble