Dermawand / unethical marketing / sales practices

1 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Order# 783933 apr 16, 2014. I accepted the offer to a one pay made by dermawand with a promise of $20 off the price. Upon accepting and providing payment, I was taken to an online screen that already accepted the payment without permitting me to review the cost. I was charged at and the regular rate with a requirement to call a 1-800 number in order to receive the discount. This call required me to pay and additional sum in order to get the $20 back, as well as sign up for an ongoing purchase of their produce. The discount was not given, as I did not agree to this secondary requirement. I refused to sign up, and was given (on my insistence) a phone number to call to request the refund. The phone number provided gives no access to purchases made in the last five business days. Ridiculous!! This is an unacceptable marketing scheme.

Hs
Apr 16, 2014

Comments

• Lo
      18th of Apr, 2014

I will follow this up for you. If what you say is correct, it needs to be rectified.
    I will post my findings here.

• Do
      26th of Dec, 2014

Thy sent me 2 of these worthless gadets.!!! I only orderd one..but its CHEEP JUNK.and still sending me stuff I don't order..will have to cancel my c.c.. To stop this crap.!!
    customer service told me..I Ordererd 2 of them..WHY WOULD I DO THAT..? I will be sending everything back with a strong letter from an attorney..!! Do not get suckerd into this SCAM!!!

• Di
      23rd of Jan, 2015

I'm going through the same thing. They are a scam. They refuse to let me return the product and the products they are sending me that I did not order. My bank is looking into it and I will be contacting my attorney.