Dermawandnot honoring a return with rma

It irritated my skin horrible product and the customer service is always giving you the run around. It was after the 30 days to receive a refund. I was aware of that but I could not use the product, the rep. Put me on hold to talk to a manager. When she returned to the call I was informed that I could return the product with no further charges and I was given a return authorization number.
When I returned it I got it with tracking to see when they had received it at the facility. It took them 2 weeks to enter it in the system as being returned and it wasn't entered in as the original date when it was received at the facility.
They charged my card for another payment and when I called to see what was going on, they told me I was misinformed and they
Do not accept returns after 30 days even if they get the product back you will still be charged. Even if you are given a return auth. Number. I was told that it takes them 2 to 3 weeks to enter in returns so basically the 30 day return policy is a scam, just like the product.

Pr
Dec 08, 2014

Comments

• Di
      Jan 23, 2015

I fell for the same scam. From the start with the shipping I was told it would take 3 to 4 weeks to ship which would have be fine because i would be on vacation. It came couple days later with $21.00 shipping. So there went two weeks of my "30 day" guarantee . I had to make couple of calls to try to return the product and they kept saying someone would call me back. NOTHING. Then I receive products $123.00. That I did not order but they said I did. Third call back to them they pretty much said tough ### you can't return it and refuse to send me a return label. I had to call my credit card. Lesson learned but I want people to know DONT OORDER THIS PRODUCT.