Dependable Locks Inc. / Charge for no services!

1 Bradenton, FL, United States
Phone: 941-741-2501

I contacted a local number and noone ever came until following day. Man was not professional. Truck had no logo, his shirt was unclean looking. I asked for a business card to verify his service. He has nothing ,told me to pay hem $160.00 give hem my DL and to sign an invoice that was uncompleted no work had even taken place he insisted the back gate would be the best way to cut a key. For $120. and $40. for service charge. Well I told hem to please wait until I called office to verify he became inpatient and went to his car wanting to know was I talking to on the phone. He then left and my phone was uncharged unable to complete a conversation.

Lady then called back told me that she was going to call the police if I didn't pay the man his $40.00 for showing up I told her I will pay hem She said that I would be arrested for some kind of theft for not paying a service fee/// He came back I paid cash he drove off. I have recently had a loss of my mother, domestic violence by ex, diagnosed with cancer, house was robbed last week, adt charged me over six thousand dollars never completed job found out was a contractor ADT knows nothing of my home installation, Landscapers scammed me, Concrete workers received half the money never returned I have more to add but maybe you can see why I was skeptic of paying before he even tried to make a key. After he left another locksmith called that I never called very strange. A friend of mine ended up coming by sent his buddy and he said that no key could be duplicated because of the year and make of my truck //gray key head /// Hopefully I can get this threw to someone who cares enough to see that there are so many unhearted contractors out there that when a honest person comes there way rape is just natural to them and they all should be fined or documented by the state they are licensed threw.