DCFLetter of Placement

A Review updated:

I have been told in order to enroll my child in school that I need DCF letter of placement, because he is in my parents' care during the week. I have contacted over a dozen DCF phone numbers, locations, departments and email addresses and still have not been told how to obtain this letter: UNLESS I abuse my child. In that case, or the case where I have broken the law, then my child and I have additional rights to have family help each other through an economic crisis. If there is anyone who can direct me to a parent's rights advocate? I cannot get my child in school.

[protected]@netzero.com

• Y
      Sep 15, 2009

I want to make a complaint against a DCF social worker in orlando, florida her name is Naomi Wilson, she is the most unprofessional, rude, and biased person I've ever encountered, she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. I would like for DCf to please check the people that they hire. In my opinion they're job is to help families not "take sides".

• C
      Jul 28, 2013

I would also like to make a complaint Naomi Wilson CPI Circut 9. She came to my place of residence without her badge asking where my son was. My son is three years old.min response my husband refused her services and asked her to please go away because she did not have the proper identification. She was very unprofessional and told me that she left her badge in her car which was not a govt vehicle. Last year a gentleman went to a residence in my area and was asking for the removal of a child and turned out to be a fraud. I believe the first thing that that a govt official should do is show proper identification. is this how dcf trains their workers? Never read my rights and was told that if I didn't do this or that I could never get my child back. Due process?????

• J
      Aug 11, 2015

I am going through the same thing although it has only started for me as of today.I asked the administration office why the last school dident require it and they had no reason.Her mom and I still both take care of her we just don't live together I cant see the problem why do they make it so hard.This is crazy...

• M
      Nov 02, 2016

I disagree with everything you all have said about CPI Naomi Wilson. She's the most kind hearted, considerate, compassionate, understanding, loyal, polite and most of all honest person that I know. Not only did she treat me with much respect, she did not enter my home until she was invited in, she did not take a seat until she was asked to do so and she answered all of my questions while making me feel comfortable with the situation that was presented to me. I am very thankful to her superiors for sending her and not someone else!