Days Inn Hotel / unfair charge
I made a reservation couple months ago, on line. after my confirmation arrived from the reservation agency, via E-mail, I discovered I made a mistake on the date of the days of stay at the hotel.
When I contacted both, the reservation agency and the hotel, they both refused to comply with my request to make changes or cancel my reservation, with the wrong dates. They insisted to stick to their policy of ''no change or cancelation''.
After making dozens of calls and writing letters, and have my attorney send the hotel a letter requesting what I mentioned, to no avail, I decided to take my case to ''Small Claims'', which is pending.
I hope this will turn out in my favor.
Thank you all for your patience.
More Days Inn Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn Kennesaw, GA - room 
- Days Inn - over billed
- Days Inn - staff
- Days Inn - flag flying at wallaceburg, on location 
- Days Inn - the room was disgusting and I was disappointed with the location overall