Days Inn Hotel / unfair charge

1 1640 W.State Route 260Camp Verde, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928)567-3700

I made a reservation couple months ago, on line. after my confirmation arrived from the reservation agency, via E-mail, I discovered I made a mistake on the date of the days of stay at the hotel.
When I contacted both, the reservation agency and the hotel, they both refused to comply with my request to make changes or cancel my reservation, with the wrong dates. They insisted to stick to their policy of ''no change or cancelation''.
After making dozens of calls and writing letters, and have my attorney send the hotel a letter requesting what I mentioned, to no avail, I decided to take my case to ''Small Claims'', which is pending.

I hope this will turn out in my favor.

Thank you all for your patience.

Days Inn Hotel

Comments

• Cu
      1st of Sep, 2009

Dont agree to a no change no cancel reservation and then cry about it later. It was your mistake, not theres.

• Fe
      3rd of Sep, 2009

What the hell is it with Americans and suing??? This is blatantly your own stupid fault! Get over it, suck it up, and accept responsibility for your own actions. I hope the courts charge you for wasting their time!

• Tu
      11th of Sep, 2009

Seriously!!! Hopefully small claims court will laugh you right out of the court room, either that or you get put on the Judge Judy show so she can tell you how dumb you are! Unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity...