Dave & Buster’s

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 by

extremly poor customer service from your restaurant

Good afternoon,

My family and I decided to spend my sons 7th birthday at Dave and Busters located at 6500 North Point Pkwy. Alpharetta, GA 30022 yesterday 11/13. This was our first time there and based on last nights experience, certainly our last. We were extremely delighted to see that it was almost empty when we arrived at 6pm and our two children would have the place almost to themselves. We were really enjoying ourselves until it came time to eat dinner. This is where the problem started.

1. 6:30p - We placed an order of French fries for the kids and drinks for ourselves while we waited for the waiter to come back and take our order. The waiter did not come back until 30 minutes after we placed the initial order of fries for the kids.

2. 7:00p - Once the waiter took our order of bacon for my son, sliders for my daughter, and a philly cheesesteak for my wife and I to split, it took another 45 minutes to receive the food only to receive an entirely different order. He brought us chilli fries as opposed to what we ordered. Ok no big deal...orders get messed up...however there were only three tables being served last night including ours!!! The waiter took back the food ad we had to wait yet another 15 minutes after being told that our food was in the window and he would be right back.

3. 7:45p - The waiter finally returns with my kids side of bacon which was burnt to a crisp and my daughters sliders with very hard brad and dried meat. Still no philly cheesesteak for my wife. Another 15 minutes and our sandwich finally arrived.

4. My wife ordered a philly cheesesteak with bacon, mushrooms, onions, and green pepper on the side. The sandwich arrived with none of those items. When we asked the waiter for those items...he brought them as "raw" items in bowls. Who puts those raw items on a cheesesteak? Nobody does...they are always cooked.

5. We spoke with the manager and he apologized and said he would "take care" of us when the bill arrived. By this time, it was 8:15 and we had to get our 7 and 8 yr old home for school. As I met the family from work, we took two cars. I left my wife there to pay fo the meal while I took the kids home. I sent her a text at 8:35pm asking her if she was ok and she till had not received the check yet. Did I mention how there were only three tables being served food that night ?????? The manager removed some of the bill and we still paid $18 for that poor service.

I usually let a lot of things go but this by far was the worst experience I have had at a restaurant like Dave and Busters. Its very disappointing because the place was very clean, the games were great, and its in a great location in an affluent part of Alpharetta.

I also hope that this has nothing to do with the fact that my family is African American. I do know that the other two tables were Caucasian and seemed to have no problem with their food service.

The waiter and the manager were nice young men and polite but definitely lacked the guidance and proper training in customer service that is needed for repeat customers.

I hope Dave and Busters can do better next time. Unfortunately, I will think twice before spending my hard earned money there again.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Comments

D  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dame dinero regals reewards and documens títulos chek y fatos com da buil
A  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes