Datehookup.com / Fake Profiles
A VERY good percentage of female profiles on datehookup are "fake" and I'm very tired of it. I'm assuming that it's the site administrators who respond to most the messages. You'll also notice, that there are quite a few profiles who have a "decent" pic of themselves but in the self description box, it says, "(no description provided)". When you send these people a message, asking them some basic questions, most of the questions are "dodged" and the respond back is so vague and impersonal that one can only assume that it is being answered by a site administrator...
The owner of Datehookup.com is Dustin R. Weirich. His nickname on the site is merely “Dustin”. Mr. Weirich also incorporated a business in California on August 30, 2004 called Search Floor, Inc. The registered address for this internet related business is 117 Lost Oak Court, Roseville, CA, 95661. This address is believed to be his home address. The telephone number for this business where you can reach Mr. Weirich is [protected]. His home telephone number is [protected].
More Datehookup.com Complaints & Reviews
- Datehookup.com - Blocked Account, Won't Tell Me Why 
- Datehookup.com - A lot of fake profiles 
- Datehookup.com - Will not let me enter site with password or email address or take my complaint. 
- Datehookup.com - racism 
- Datehookup.com - Scams email 
- Datehookup.com - Fraud 
- Datehookup.com - Keep receiving email 
- Datehookup.com - they scam you out of money
- Datehookup.com - Tainted, low quality people 
- Datehookup.com - malicious users