D T Burs Contractors / DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORD!!! DWIGHT BURS IS A LIAR AND CHEAT!!!

122 South Street, Lynn MA 01905Lynn, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 781-913-3979

DO NOT TRUST DT BURS CONTRACTORS, Lynn, MA. I ordered windows at 3pm on Cape Cod and had to cancel the order the next business day.Mr.Burs cancelled the order and promised me a full refund! What ensued was weeks of him giving me the runaround of a lifetime!Supposedly his cancellation did not go through?!(his fault!)First he said some of the windows were built. Then he said all of the windows were built.He never provided proof of any windows being built at all.(no work orders, receipts, nothing!)(JUST HIS "WORD" Again!)He decided to keep my money!His story was constantly changing!He said he built his reputation on his word and that he would have to 'eat the cost of the windows' and that he would pay me back.Mr. Burs is constantly popping up on new websites and changes phone numbers often! BEWARE OF THIS GUY! DO NOT TRUST DT BURS CONTRACTORS! HE KNOWS WHAT HE SAID TO ME AND HE KNOWS HE IS A LIAR! http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/complaints/2008/AUG/complaint40499.cfm
Here is another person he ripped off: /URL removed/

Comments

Ri
  20th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Do Not do business with this person. He makes representations he does not fulfill, changes his story, manipulates and in the end dissappears with your money without completing work. I gave this man $25, 000 not including other materials and supplies spent out of my pocket for a large renovation project which he did not complete. His workmanship was faulty, he does not return your calls and is completely dishonest.

I am now having the work completed by another person but will have to take him to court to receive a partial refund on the monies I paid him. He talks a good talk but its all part of his game of manipulating the consumer. Do Not trust him!!!

Mass consumer