Cyprexxpoor ethics

Cyprexx is awful people they treat most there vendors like pure dirt. You work weekends holidays clean toilets full of dry crap house packed to the top with nasty trash . These people walk all over you push you down to the lowest price possible . after you pay taxes, Gas employees landfill fees and much you end up with next to nothing.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tampa, FL They pay you next to nothing for cubic yards, installing locks They are always changing the rules trying to get over on you every-way they can you name it they find a way to pay you less then after you do all this hard work for next to nothing they will try and find some other sucker to do it for even less. They are awful its a shame companies get away with treating hard working Americans in this manner. My company is based in va has been doing work for them for years and they always find a way to cheat us out of money. We all should stick together and force them to pay fair rates. This women Dietra is the worst of them all treats people like trash very disrespectful she hustle you out of all of your profits.. what does cyprexx do? even after all the complains about her? Promote her . what a bunch of crooks and low life on in a company like this could people like her thrive . if you want to get used and mistreated sign up for cyprexx.

Sh
Jan 26, 2015

Comments

• St
      Jan 28, 2015

This is a fraudulent complaint and we are currently investigating this false complaint. I have a feeling who the woman is who did this. Her number 1 rule was dont eff with my money. Well by posting this under my name. I almost lost my job. So that is effing with my money! Now isint it?
    I have no issues with Cyprexx. I have been a loyal vendor for a very long time. I will continue to provide top notch quality work that no one in VA can compare too.PERIOD!