Cultural Care Au Pair Agency / Service
Hi. I was very curious that I don't see all the complaints that were posted here previously on Cultural Care Au Pair Agency.
I noticed that their are no complaints on InsiderPages.com as well. I would say there were at least 900 complaints on these sites, and now they have all disappeared.
Does this site normally delete all complaints on a particular agency? How does this happen? Can the agency delete their complaints using a third party website company?
It is very curious how this happened over the past several weeks and during an especially heated time for this company that has been under a lot of pressure from grass roots movement from host parents to make this company either listen and change or "go down" as one reader put it.
There was also a movement from neighbor.com where they urged host parents to send these complaints to First Lady Obama. Perhaps this is why all of the online complaints about this company "went away?"
If in fact this happened to be the reason for a site, such as this one, to delete complaints in response to pressure from Cultural Care, I would question the reputation of an online service that bases its business on providing up-to-date, factual information, in the form of user's complaints, to report bad service.
Has anyone else noticed this as well??
More Cultural Care Au Pair Agency Complaints & Reviews
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Awful experience 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au Pair's Side of the Story II 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Australian Au Pair Side Of The Story. 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au Pair's Side of the Story III 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - An Au Pair's Side of the Story 
- Cultural Care Au Pair / International Care - refund policy/extension policy
- Cultural Care Au Pair - abusive au pair - cultural care cover up
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au pair
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au pair services
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Child care