Culligan Water / they have mistreated me
Moved in new house in 1987. Lots of rust in water. Called Culligan. They tested water and recommended their exchange tank rental unit. Despite acidity recommended no treatment of acidity.
Over years had far too many hot water heaters and new elements. Always lots of rust in heater (and some spots on clothes). They tested again...said all was fine; said I had right equipment.
Pipes started leaking. Plumber felt it might be from acid in water. Culligan came out--now they say I really need neutralizer, not their softener. They give estimate.
Call Aqua Science. They agree I need neutralizer, but indicate its output will be hard so a softener is needed. Give estimate for both less than Culligan's neutralizer!
Aqua Science installs; I cancel Culligan. They keep sending bill for one further year of service. I call them; they tell me they adjusted it for only two months--guy tells me I am reading billing date wrong. So now they want two months of money for a service that was not provided at all this year.
Retrospect: they never dealt with my problem
Recommend: go to any other vender...get better service at a cheaper price.
More Culligan Water Complaints & Reviews
- Culligan Water - all bottles may be non-refundable deposit 
- Culligan - bad business practice 
- Culligan - scam and cheating 
- Culligan - billing for service they do not provide
- Culligan Water Conditioning - doesn't care what their customers get
- Culligan International Company - service for repair sulfur cleer tank system
- Culligan International Company - customer service at watertown, sd location
- Culligan - tank kept regenerating, caused $969 water bill 
- Culligan Water Conditioning - water softener
- Culligan - defective product