Crothall / Racist

I was working at crothall in gainesville fl from [protected] untill [protected]. crothall is company that is now over the patient transportation department at shands at uf. i was fired because of the fact that the people who work there are very VERY VERY racist. one of my supervisors, who is a very sneaky ugly twenty two year old (who happens to be the same age as me). thinks its wrong to hire black people. she treated me as a slave, and since 94% of the transporters are black she made it her top priority to point her finger in peoples face in front of patients calling people BOY or Hey you. she even had the nerve to get all in my face one day (i am a black male who stands 6'1 and she is 5'8) and yell at me as if she was going to hit me. she is very mean and very rude towards everyone. I personally believe she is behind me being fired. My director who's name i refuse to repeat, because it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, she thought it was ok to fire me because the stupid supervisor thinks so.

Crothall is not a good company, they do not treat people well, THEY make it hard and they do not know how to train anyone. i feel i could have done better flipping burgers then sitting around and dealing with the stupid ### i had to put up with. i was harassed and put down on a daily basis. it was not a good work area, the people are dumb, and for my co workers? I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM BECAUSE ONCE IM DONE BLASTING THIS INFORMATION ALL OVER THE INTERNET I HAVE A GOOD FEELING THEY WILL BE GONE FOR GOOD!.

A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
Racist ppl suck!
N  18th of Jun, 2009 by
talk to your messiah, b hussien obama. from what i hear he spend years at a racist, white hating church.
N  18th of Jun, 2009 by
File a discrimination complaint with the EEOC and maybe you'll get a wise latina judge who will use the richness of her experience to decide the case in your favor.
A  16th of Oct, 2014 by
I work for Florida Hospital, in Tavares Florida...

This company has only been here for a month or two... and already, they want to own the hospital.

And from what I have seen of this company, is that they do not communicate with each other at all... Parts of building cleaning are left untouched, Machinery being bought, and not used, People just don't care about the hospital workers, and more importantly the Patients at all. They just want to try to make themselves look good to get their bonuses.
A  8th of May, 2017 by
Hi Im going through the same thing I work at the company in Charlotte and everything this people said and went through me and aome of my coworkers going6 through it to.