CRM Rewards Department / took money out of my accountwithout proper consent

1 501 40th Street Bldg. ABakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-449-3596

i had recieved a letter in the mail, telling me that i have won something. that i would need to call a toll-free number to claim the prize and give them the pin number supplied on the letter. i did call them. they stated that i have won a $500+ stay at a hotel resort of my choosing. that i have also been entered to win a grand prize drawing of $1 million. they also stated that i could recieve 5 different magizines of my choosing for a total of 14 payments of $16? or something in that range. they were interested in what type of credit card that i preferred to use for the benifits of the card visa, mastercard, discover. then i was asked to supply a form of payment to recieve the grand prize entry and equivelient of $1. they repeated they magizine pitch to me i said okay. ichanged my mind after she had me listin to an automated voice recorder. the lady then said goodbye and hung up the phone.i called back right away to make sure that the company of telemarketer understood what i requested and that i wanted nothing to do with their company. the operater hung up. i tried multiple times agaign requesting to speak with a supervisor, customer service representative. each time they responded that "what was done is final and connot be undone", "stating various reasons they cannot do it because of technical support", or by simply hanging up after asking for my request. during calling them multiple times i checked my card account and saw they still charged me for what i asked them to cancel at the end of my first call and multiple calls afterwards. during one call i have recorded the conversation for my records and for future legal reasons. I do believe tis company is a scam. also they have no respect for the customers they are trying to recruit. they do not listen to the full extent of the conversation only what they want to hear. if you try to question them they will respond usually in a negative manner.thru my research of the call made to the company they only had 7 people working on the recieving lines. they donnot inform you at the beginning that they are using a voice recorder. 1 legal issue to bring up besides the scam

Comments

• Je
      9th of Oct, 2008
    CRM Rewards Department - fraudulent activity
    Dont know
    Bakersfield
    California

Im not really sure if they are trying to commit Fraud but the lady on the phone told me I won a free vacation and only needed to pay the shipping fee for the certificiate. It was all very fishy and when I asked her questions about what company they were from they got very suspicious and pushy.

• Je
      28th of Oct, 2008

Oh yeah I forgot she started speaking a little to high of the company.
    We have been in business for 14 years yada yada yada!

• Mi
      30th of Jul, 2009

Regarding CRM Bakersfield CA. Thank you taking the time to post this Fraud. I recieved the same letter. I have no business with them and it was clear that this letter was a scam. Let's post this on Twitter and any where we can. Let's put these people out of business.