Cricket Wireless / horrible service & overcharging
Not only did they fail to send me the $50 rebate they promised over 3 months ago, it has been a nightmare dealing with their customer service (in the Philippines & in their local service centers).
When I went to make my first payment online ($40), their system was down, so I called in. After explaining the problem they took my payment by phone and yet still charged a $5 service fee.
The next month I had the same problem, so I went to make a payment in person & was again charged a $5 service counter fee, but when I got home my internet service had been dropped because my payment was a day late. So, they charged me another $10 to reactivate it even after I explained that it wasn't my fault their system would not accept a payment on the due date.
I went to their local headquarters on 79th & Layton Ave in Greenfield and their response was "too bad" and asked me to leave when I demanded a refund on the additional service fees.
The 3rd month was the same story. It literally took me 4 days of jumping through hoops and hurdles to get my payment made, and you guessed it, I again had to pay a service charge of $5.
Their attitude is if you don't go on an automatic monthly payments with your bank, then it's too bad when their system failes to take your payment and your service is abruptly disconnected, which always results in a $10 + $5 reconnection and service fee to reconnect.
I say to myself "why whould anyone want to go on an automatic payment plan with them after learning of such crappy service and refusal to waive excessive fees that were caused by their inability to process a payment (especially considering they apparently have a habit of continually charging your account even after you drop the service)?"
I got Cricket because I thought it was a good deal. But now I have learned it is the worst internet provider in the world and am definately going to get another service provider when this months subscription runs out.
All I ca say is "Do yourself a favor, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH CRICKET WIRELESS UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING IT IN THE REAR!!!"
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - the store
- Cricket Wireless - maleware installed on two separate phones from cricket
- Cricket Wireless - unprofessional service
- Cricket Wireless - cricket wireless services, device issues, billing issues, fraud sales
- Cricket Wireless Phone Service - terrible customer service