CRH Price Savers / fraud

1 MS, United States Review updated:

this company crh price savers club. also under the name of ez savers club.. they use different name but the charge is the same..you are signed you up for a subscription to this club when you order aci berry weight loss product.. even if the select not to join you will still be charge 8.51 monthly subscription.. i cancelled the product in march and for the next 3 mo i was still being charged for this subscription that i never authorized in the first place.. i called and advised i would contact my state attorney general.. they state they will refund all three payment within the next 3 to 5 business days.. i will check and if still not refunded.. i will finish filing my complaint with his office.. he did advised me to try to contact them first before filing charges.. their office has received several complaints about the same company and this fraudulant practice..SO BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ACI BERRY NOT EVEN THE FREE SAMPLE OR YOU WILL BE STUCK TRYING TO GET THIS COMPANY TO STOP CHARGING YOU

Comments

• Wo
      14th of Mar, 2009
    CRH Price Savers - unauthorised charges
    CRH PRICE SAVERS
    Utah
    Phone: 866-219-0082

Being charged $8.51 a Month for services NOT Authorised May have started when I ordered ACI Berry Diet pills
    Canceled the pills still getting charged for who knows what, by CRH PRICE SAVERS

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2009

Ditto on ordering free trial of acai in Oct '08. Got charged 89.31. Was able to get it credited in Feb 09, but also noticed 29.95 chrg for Fit-Fac. Got that credited.Just noticed 8.51 that I've been charged for the past four billings. Didn't notice because of small size.
    Has anyone been successful wiping out these bogus charges, or will my credit card company do the investigation?

• Ke
      20th of Mar, 2009

fyi, the charge is for your 'privelege' of shopping on Price Limbo.com. Big scam - I guess it's how they make their money.

You must cancel to get the charges to stop.

• Ga
      29th of Mar, 2009
    CRH Price Savers - Being charged without authorization
    Texas

I too ordered the Acai Berry product and cancelled it after paying for a month's supply because I didn't read the fine print. I thought I had everything taken care of when I noticed the $8+ charge on my credit card this month. When I checked back, this has been done for 4 months!! Now I noticed I'm not alone. They need to be stopped!