Cracker Barrell / getting fired

1 Prescott Valley, AZ, United States Review updated:

I got fired for eating a bowel of ice cream. Plus I was robbed of $35. Oo aweek for insurence I did not want!. Everone thinks oh cracker barrell nice people ;let me tell you about these nice people. They throw away so much food you would not believe it. I worked night maintnance there; before I left ; I would take out the trash; it would take three guys to pick up the three big trash cans ;fullof food they would threw out. Its a sin to waste food ; but I got the boot for eating a bowel of ice cream. They wont give it to employees;the only one thats going to get it is the dumpster. These people suck!. Ray.

Ez
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2009

Most culinary businesses throw away food at the end of the day for sanitary reasons. No one likes a lawsuit. :]

• Ez
      2nd of Jul, 2009

i might have known nonniemouse was a nother crack barrell robot!. ezekeil

• Wt
      2nd of Jul, 2009

When I am seated someplace I don't like, I simply ask the waitress to sit elsewhere. I've never not been accomodated.

The accusations of some kind of forced segregation are ludicrous.

• Ez
      2nd of Jul, 2009

nonniemouse; i was night maintenance; taking out trash was my job;at the end of the night. and you cant get arrested for eating ice cream. i well spell any way i want. and there alot better restaurants than your precious cracker barrell. and i would not waste my piss on c.b. ezekiel. i spelled your way ;are you happy now?.

30th of Jun, 2009
    cracker barrell - Customer Relations
    Cracker Barrell
    Cullman
    Alabama

Oh, you should see the absolute mess at the Cracker Barrell in Cullman, Alabama. The home office in Tennessee sends mandates: "do this, " "do that, " without any clue as to implementation, etc., for the restaurant staff. It's a definite Theory X approach. Things are so twisted up and confused. Employees end up getting cussed at, or fired, if there is even a slight perception that you might disagree with what is being thrown down at you from the home office in Tennessee. Don't even get me started on the racial issues -- yes, "Blacks to the back" is still the unspoken practice of today.