CPS / fraud complaint

1 San Marcos, TX, United States Review updated:

A tenent that I was evecting made up some outlandish allogations and called CPS
I took my kids to the DR and 2 therapist as they all confirmed that there was no abuse. CPS is angry because they said I messed up their investigation becasue my young children would not admit to being abused. The investigor lied in court and said we had not showed up for our interveiw. That was at 10:AM she did not tell him it had been reschelduled for 1:00 that day. The judge ordered the removal of our kids with out an invsetigation. They had them for 17 days. CPS called and wanted to quit if we would sign stating we would take family based services. We agreed so we could get out kids home fast. We talked about one month. Now they are saying one year because they need time to investigate. That is not what we agreed to. They keep bringing up that I had a theft 23 years ago. I was a kid. Since then I had became a foster parent and adopted my children. Even though it is obvious this was a vendictive call they are determined to make a case out of this and sue us for an example. We have spent so much money we can not afford to continue to pay legal fees where can we get help?

Ni

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Aug, 2009

Try this very interesting website:

A lot of people are reporting their CPS problems on [redacted]. /link removed/