CPIPAY.COM / Resolved my issue

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I too had a charge that I didn't recognise on my account. It turned out it was for a internet marketing tool I had ordered. During the trial period I canceled and was still charged. At first I couldn't locate CPIPAY on line but finally did. They were very polite and verified the cancellation and refunded the money. They handle third party billing in this case for easy tweets profits ( no good). The customer service number is [protected]. Hope this helps.

More CPIPAY.COM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• As
      10th of Nov, 2008

I have the same complaints about CPIPAY.com they charged me 10.00 last month and several for 2.00 payments. My mother wanted that tea and they promised one simple payment of 2.75. Yesterday i log onto my account and i see that i was charged 179 dollars! I want my money back and if anybody can give me some information on what i need to do i would greatly appreciate it. I also do not want them to have access to my account. It seems like they can charge whatever they want to my account and i do not want them stealing from me!

• Va
      15th of Nov, 2008

I signed up to get some tea fro $2.95 a prompt came on asking if I wanted another type of service I denied the service. I get my statement from the bank I am charged $179.85 for the tea and another $19.95 a month for their service. I called their number they just put me on hold. They are a rip off. I didn't mind spending the $2.95 for the tea, that is reasonable but so far it has cost me $266.80. I had to pay my bank a fee for overdraft because of this. This is not the amount I had agreed upon so it is not the amount I took out of my checkbook register. They are a Rip Off. Don't order herbal tea that help with your metabolism and weight loss. I am on a very limited budget, this has hurt me financially. I will be calling my bank to see if I have any recourse, but I believe I don't. I paid for this with a Debit card, not a charge card, stupid me.

• Je
      17th of Apr, 2009

I WANT SOMEBODY TELL ME, HOW CPIPAY HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT TO CHARGE ME $49.95.
    WHAIT CPIPAY REALY I S I NEED MY MONEY BACK PLEASE

22nd of Apr, 2009
    CPIpay.com - Unauthorized charges
    CPIpay.com
    cpipay.com

This Website took 47.00 dollars out of my banking account twice on April 20, 2009. This put me negative in the bank 43.04. I did not purchase anything from this account and I have never even heard of it. I want to know if anything can be done.

23rd of Apr, 2009

The Same thing happened last week that this CPIpay.com charged me $47.00 in my Credit Card. I tried many times calling the posted number but nobody answer the phone.

• Gr
      3rd of May, 2009

my name is Gregory C. Fowlkes, my email Address is littlefolksmassage@yahoo.com. I was charged on my debit card this amount:

04/20/2009 CHECK CARD NSF FEE $35.00 ($81.60)
    04/20/2009 5237CKCRD 04-18CPIpay.com/n-r 866-834-6878 GB $48.41 ($46.60)

i was shocked and couldn't believe it. please ley me know what can be done to gey a refund of the charges and the nsf charge.

• To
      10th of May, 2009
    CPIpay.com - Withdrawal of funds
    Christine
    South Lake
    Western Australia
    Australia

Hi there
    I have now had a couple of withdrawals from my account now. I did not authorise these transactions.I dont know who the hell these people are i want my money back.

10th of May, 2009

CPIPay.com N Remedies unauthorised charges - if you search Google there are some allegations that this is connected to the emillionnaire.com scam eg:
    /URL removed/
    /URL removed/
    etc (Just do a search on google.com for emillionaire cpipay.com )

IF this is connected to the emillionaire scam then the person behind that scam is Brock Felt.
    Just do a search for Brock Felt emillionaire or Brock Felt scam or emillionaire scam on Google.com and you will see that!

So to contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt.
    Telephone number: (813) 839-7824 (USA)

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616

Email address: brockfelt@emillionaire.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

liz@emillionaire.com (Customer Care Specialist) and
    brockfelt@emillionaire.com (Company Owner)
    Phone: (813) 839-7824

Also report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

And the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

• Pa
      12th of May, 2009

This company took AU$64.81 twice on 5 May. I requested an information booklet on Google jobs which was under AU$5. I have no booklet and found out this was fraud a little too late. I needed to cancel my debit card and also lodge a complaint in Facebook as I found the ad there. How frustrating! who can stop these people, I cannot get my money back and now see they must be making a fortune!

• De
      14th of May, 2009
    CPIpay.com - Money taken without consent
    Queensland
    Australia

CPIpay.com/n-remedies 8668346878 GBR
    ##0509 47.00 US DOLLAR
    This has been taken out of my account on 2 occassions without consent and I have no idea what or who this is. I have bought nothing nor accepted services of any sort. Can you please advise. I

15th of May, 2009

I also have received similiar charges to my credit card.
    There is a whole chain of finance processing companies involved.
    Your bank details and card details, have probably been sold on.
    I highly recommend that your details asap. Thats the only way to stop it.

However if they are using your Credit Card or Debit card (Visa/Mastercard). You can request a "chargeback" this will give you your money back straight away, and your bank will investigate the charges on your behalf. All you need to do is call your bank or card issuer, and they will sort it all out for you.

They got my details, because my friend, asked to use my credit card for an internet purchase. Which was some kind of emillionaire google thing?
    I am based in Australia, and have now been charged 3 times by various companise for similiar unknown transactions. Each time, the bank reverses the charges (and the international conversion charges), and sorts it out. The next day, I have the money back on my card.

I hope this helps

• Ri
      15th of May, 2009

I have just checked my bank account and see 2 withdrawals for £33.65 that were unauthorised. I searched Google (oh the irony) and realised that I have just been the victim of a scam involving emillionaire. You sign up for £1.99 and receive an email that bulls you up, telling you that this is a wonderful idea blah blah blah - then asks you for approx £300 to continue - so the obvious next thing to do is close the email and choose not to. After all, it's only cost you £1.99 so you don't miss it right?
    What you have just done is give your card details to a complete stranger who then accesses your account and takes around £30 whenever he likes. It's not just the UK, this is Worldwide - he prays on innocent people who are just desperate enough to chance advice from someone called emillionnaire! I intend totake this further, and I, like other victims, am furious that while the bank investigate the fraud, I am out of pocket.

• Av
      21st of May, 2009

This company has debited my checking account on May 4-09, for $47.00 and then again
    on May 9-09, for another $47.00. I have no idea who this company is and what these
    charges are for. I have contacted my bank to report this scam. Cpipay.com/n-remedie

• Li
      6th of Jun, 2009

I have no idea what company this is but they have taken 4 unauthorized charges in the amounts of $47.00, $1.95, $.06, and $1.41 from my checking account.

• Kv
      13th of Jun, 2009

I recently joined a internet site called Michael Mathews internet millions. I realized right from the start that this was a ripoff company, so after many weeks i finally got my money back from these people. Since then i have had several unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account. This one is cpipay/n remedies and has on 04/20/09 taken 47.00 dollars from my account on 2 different occasions. I now have to close my accounts, and block my cards.

13th of Jun, 2009

It is from Brock Felts emillionaire scam.

See: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/cpipaycomn-remedies-c194383.html

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams.

File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Utah (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)

File complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a place to report internet crime and is a combination gov agency of FBI, White collar Crime and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

• Vi
      14th of Jun, 2009

This company, whom I do not know, debited my account with out my approval. Something needs to be done. My bank has charged me over draft fees because of it. I never gave this company my card number, I don't know where they got it but I feel I should be reimbursed and they need charges filed against them.

• Wa
      9th of Jul, 2009

im sick and tired of seeing that you kunts have taken money out of my account for nothing, i havent signed up for anything and i will be goign to the bank to tell the bank about you ###s!!go die somewhere!!

• St
      3rd of Sep, 2009

This CPIPAY company or someone using them has been sytematically taking money out of my account for months to the tune of $47.00 a pop. Of course, I should have been more diligent about checking my statements, but I didn't now they've got me for at least $200 now. When I called they couldn't give me any information about the charges unless I divulged personal info so that they could look me up in there system. "We are just a credit processing center' they said.

If anyone has any information, shoot me an email at studiopeck@gmail.com. Thanks.

07/06/2009 Debit Card Transaction MC-CPIPAY.COM/ WEALTHSYS 866-834-6880 GB $47.00

• Si
      29th of Oct, 2009
    CPIpay.com - Overcharged greatly
    CPIPay.com
    cpipay.com

I ordered a pair of pink ghd straighteners off ukghd.com website costing £64.40 i went through the process off filling my details in and bank details to pay for the item. I checked my account on the website 2 days later and it said i hadn't made an order i then checked my bank account and cpi have taken £32.62 outof my account and a service charge of £1.50.