Courts Singapore — complaints on the service
I am Mr Kee here, I am facing difficulty of paying the bill under courts account as I just get a job not long ago and I understand that I have own a outstanding amount under courts but your engage the company Bryan Louis partners & associates Management a person name call Ms Adi that attended to my is not willing to help me on the payment issue and the way she talk is very rude. I really hope you can understand how I feel. Hope you can seriously look into this case. now I have no choice I will try my best to see how to made the payment before the 14 dec 2018. Pls kindly get back to me on this issue Thank you my Hp number [protected].
Mr Kee Kok Wei
Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 14, 2018
Hi Louis Kee kok wei,
Thank you for contacting COURTS.
For our credit concerns, please contact our credit department directly at [protected] and they will assist you on your request.
Should you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you
Customer Service Executive
COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
(a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator