[Resolved] Course Hero — scam/false advertising
Paid for a month subscription ($40) so that I could view answers to help with homework. It gave me access to only 1 question then told me if I wanted access to more, I'd have to rate new incoming materials on their helpfulness. If that weren't bad enough, they only had 1 document available to rate, so I couldn't have gotten the 5 necessary reviews to unlock another question. I was supposed to get "immediate access to the largest (and best) collection of online learning resources - guaranteed, " which clearly is not what I got. It keeps insisting I need to gain a "free unlock" when, as before mentioned, I had already paid $40 for access. Attempting to get a refund, but after several attempts, the site will not load the "Email Us" section for me to actually contact the company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Course Hero Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018
Hello, we're sorry about that. You may contact us at +[protected], Monday-Friday, between 7AM-4PM, PST or via email at [protected]@coursehero.com. Thank you.
More Course Hero Complaints & Reviews
- Course Hero - tutor payment 
- Course Hero - unauthorized charges 
- Course Hero - refund my money 
- Course Hero - fraud
- [Resolved] Course Hero - monthly subscription 
- [Resolved] Course Hero - art 225 index 7749
- [Resolved] Course Hero - payment
- [Resolved] Course Hero - unauthorized credit card charge
- Course Hero - deceiving amount to be paid
- [Resolved] Course Hero - unauthorized credit card charges