[Resolved] Course Heroscam/false advertising

11/27/18

Paid for a month subscription ($40) so that I could view answers to help with homework. It gave me access to only 1 question then told me if I wanted access to more, I'd have to rate new incoming materials on their helpfulness. If that weren't bad enough, they only had 1 document available to rate, so I couldn't have gotten the 5 necessary reviews to unlock another question. I was supposed to get "immediate access to the largest (and best) collection of online learning resources - guaranteed, " which clearly is not what I got. It keeps insisting I need to gain a "free unlock" when, as before mentioned, I had already paid $40 for access. Attempting to get a refund, but after several attempts, the site will not load the "Email Us" section for me to actually contact the company.

Course Hero

• Resolution statement

• Course Hero Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Hello, we're sorry about that. You may contact us at +[protected], Monday-Friday, between 7AM-4PM, PST or via email at [protected]@coursehero.com. Thank you.

Sa