[Resolved] CouponCabin

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

don't buy anything via couponcabin service!

couponcabin.com
I used CouponCabin only once and ordered my item. When it did not show up I contacted CouponCabin and asked for help but they said that was not their responsibility and told me to contact the store where I bought from. I explained them that I have already tried but failed and no one ever replied.
CouponCabin rep said that there was nothing they could do to help me and that was not their job.
They refused to do anything! I am very disappointed! I have never dealt with such a terrible company ever before, these people did not care about me and I was their customer! Don't buy anything via CouponCabin service!

Resolution statement

CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2017
Hello again, Karl. This isn't how our process works and this never happened. I've pasted a reply below that we've used for other posts you've made regarding your missing order.

While over 98% of all cashback transactions automatically post to your account, from time-to-time, some transactions don't get reported to us by our stores and don't post. When this happens, CouponCabin and its partner stores have a process to look up a missing order so that it can be reviewed and credited. This process varies by store and unfortunately can take some time, up to 90 days in some cases. We haven't been paid for missing orders either so we are on your side in that we sure want to get paid as well and will do absolutely everything within our power to get orders credited and credited as quickly as possible. I'm sorry you're unhappy with this process and the time it takes.

CouponCabin.com Customer Service
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree