CouponCabin / coupon cabin bait and switch scam

DO NOT use Coupon Cabin. I created an account and purchased a $272 item through their link. I was told to receive a $24 pending cashback for that order within 1 week. However, they did not issue me any pending cashback for three weeks. I contacted the customer service (provided proof of purchase and filled a claim), but was told that the store have not yet confirmed the order. It is possible that the store already paid Coupon Cabin, but Coupon Cabin refuses to refund the customer. Today, they also blocked my IP address preventing me further accessing their site. DIRTY BUSINESS. Bait and switch scam.

CouponCabin

He
Apr 10, 2016

Comments

• Ry
      Apr 11, 2016

Hi Hunter,

I am sorry for the problems you have experienced on our website. With regard to your missing transaction claim, please note that we are unable to pay you for transactions that we do not get paid for and unfortunately, we still have not been able to get the store you purchased from to verify and pay us for your transaction. I can assure you that as soon as this happens, we'll immediately credit your account. As for the blocked message, our security system flagged your repeated logins each day as unnatural and locked your account down for your own security. I've removed this lock and you should now be able to see your account again. If you encounter any further issues please feel free to contact us at [protected]@couponcabin.com at any time.

Sincerely,

Ryan Ewart
    Customer Service Manager | CouponCabin

• Je
      Dec 11, 2017

I began using Coupon Cabin this past summer. Amazing. As soon as I received notice that I would be issued a check a couple months ago, and that it would be issued Dec. 6th, (FYI, I have not received it) just this evening I received notice that I was " using multiple accounts" and a dotted list of other possible reasons why my account was blocked and that my cash back cannot be issued. [censor]. Funny thing is my sister, and my niece also received that same notices this week and were blocked from their accounts and will not receive their cash back either. Hmmmmm. I smell something fishy!! We each received the exact same emails which we have screen shots of and we will contact the BBB, social media, FOX News, CNN whomever to get this corrected. Either they have a scammer within the company or the company is a big scam itself. My sister and my niece, and myself live in different towns, do not share computers, accounts, names or anything. I am contacting each company that I made purchases with and letting them know of our concerns. I contacted CouponCabin, no answer, just was able to leave a message with " Scott". I also made a screen shot of my email message to Coupon Cabin as to my concerns and will let the world know of their response. We've committed no violations what so ever, we want to see proof of that, we want an apology, we want answers and we want our cash back that should be coming to us. Jeanne B.