Con Edison / conspiracy & fraud

1 4 Irving Place, New York NY 10003, Stephen Landry Lawyer, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 212 460-4600 or 845 577-2564

Consumer Beware Of Outages To Your Computers Con Edison Company

CON EDISON COMPANY COMPLAINTS (CLASS ACTION)

We have enough documents and a video about what Con Edison did and we will be interviewing Westchester County Residents who are having trouble with their computers, laptops, external hard-drives and digital appliances, since Con Edison caused outages in their homes. They did this to one of my neighbors laptops, they caused an outage and blew out his laptop. Con Edison thinks they are going to snub the consumers because they’re a huge corporation, well, they’re wrong and they are going to be held accountable for their irresponsibility.

The Law Department at Con Edison will be reported to the Bar Association for denying homeowners claims for the damages Con Edison has caused in private homes. Please call Barbara Ricci [protected].

CONSUMER BEWARE OF CON EDISON

When Con Edison comes unannounced and causes a complete outage in your home should they be responsible for the damage they cause to your computer?

Well, they are going around Westchester County changing the old meters into digital meters, and they are doing this without warning the homeowners, they’re causing outages and unrepairable damage in private homes.

When Con Edison comes unannounced and causes a complete outage in your home should they be responsible for the damage they cause to your computer and external hard drives?

The Con Edison technician named Manuel told the Con Edison Law Department, Stephen Landry he knocked on our door, he lied. We have him on camera admitting he did not knock on our door.

We did not receive a letter from them they lied again, here is why, we were one of the first people to receive a digital meter on the block, we had a Digital Meter installed on our house already, we had it since 2005. We are going to report this Lawyer, Stephen Landry to the Bar Association for being involved in conspiracy and fraud. He denied our claim with all the evidence in front of him, he has committed fraud NOT TO SETTLE OUR CLAIM.

Maybe they did this for a political favor to wipe out the computer and hard drives in my home office, I wouldn’t put it past them. Hyundai Of Westchester pulled the same crap with my car, and now they’re out of business.

People who do dirty little political favors for corrupt coward politicians who want revenge for the truth that I write about them on The Westchester News, too bad.

I always end up having the last laugh in the end because they always end up sorry they got involved, and whoever gets involved always ends up getting caught in the web, and they’re the ones who end up with the losses, not me. I’m an investigative reporter, I do my job well!

By hook or by crook Con Edison Company will be held accountable for the damage they did to my computer and external hard drives.

Links:
CONSUMER BEWARE OF CON EDISON

CON EDISON COMPLAINTS ARE MOUNTING

The Westchester News
[protected] Newsroom

Con Edison

Comments

• Co
      19th of Oct, 2009

Con Edison Company denied my claim for the damage they caused to my computer, external hard drives and deletion of my videos that I was working on. I am going to talk them to small claims court. This company thinks they can break the law and abuse consumers because they are a giant corporation means nothing to me, they are wrong and they must be held accountable for the damages they caused to my property.