Computershare

Posted: Sep 9, 2017 by

direct distribution at a cost of $0.00

In 2012 I was distributed shares of Facebook mainly class b with some class a shares also. Opened an account with counter share and alloyed the grace period to pass and tried to access my account would not accpect username or password. I've contacted the FBI ic3 complaint center and the sec. and to this day I still have no access to my share distribution. Also. My computershare mail was given to my by my boss at the time major red flag. And have reported this also I was working at the local hospital lakes regional health care as a maintenance engineer at the time they seem to not value my claim to this. And common sense would say they would report this. I've also had recorded conversation about my troubles with computershare with some of the head people at FB. And am actively seeking a lawyer to confirm cirtifcate of ownership through Facebook investor relations. And to have the Ct ordor lifted in the process. Along with this I did not revive my copy of tax form 8937. Which is required for nontaxable distribution.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Security Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree