Comfort Rooms Of Florida / None Payment and avoiding Tax Evasion

1 647 Progress Way, Sanford, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-468-1646

Yep he thinks he got me too. I am a contractor in the State of Florida and in 13 years of installing communications systems through out the nation I have never had such problems as the ones I am having with Stephen from Comfort Rooms. Did a job for him some months ago and he refuses to pay. Every week he gives me an excuse for why he cannot finish the project and he will not pay me for work already completed. I told the guy to pay me for the cable I installed and he wants me to wait until his incompetent self decides to pay, which it will probably be never. Since this guy doesnt want to pay for at least the work I have completed, I have contacted the Labor Department in Capitol Hill and have asked them to look into Comfort rooms business practices. Right now they are in the proces of starting an investigation and I am looking for people whom Stephen has ripped off to go visit the Labor Department in Orlando and file a formal complaint. It will only take 6 total signatures to complete a sworned in affidavid with the Labor Department and they will begin looking for our money from Stephen and if he does not pay in a timely manner they have the right to ask his business in Florida to seize to exist in other words he will not be able to do anymore business in the state of Florida.

I am asking for anyone interested in pursuing actions against Comfort Rooms and Stephen legally to contact me immediately. Reply here and I will let you know where we can all meet and go forward with visiting the Labor Department. I will also be contacting the IRS for him wanting to pay under the table and avoid paying Taxes like we all Americans do. He is not that special that he does not have to pay taxes.

Nr

Comments

26th of Oct, 2008
    Comfort Rooms Of Florida - Be Careful
    Comfort Rooms of Florida
    647 PROGRESS WAY
    Sanford
    Florida

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. THIS COMPANY HAS SEVERAL COMPLAINTS. CHECK OUT BBB AND [redacted]. THEY DO NOT COMPLETE WORK AND THERE SUB-CONTRACTORS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT BEING PAID. SEVERAL OTHER CUSTOMERS HAVE CONTACTED ATTORNEYS FOR POTENTIAL LAWSUITS. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

• Th
      24th of Jan, 2009

Customers have problems paying there payments. So they like to lie and play games to attempt to weezle their way out of it. We need to have a message board for wronged contractors. Homework finished!

• Ex
      28th of Mar, 2009

This guy Steve needs a life! Sounds like a azz-hole and people like him make me ill! This Earth would be better off without Steve! By the way Steve should I let people know about the truck stops! I've seen you back even after the cop let you go! Get an AIDS check buddy

1st of Nov, 2010

Sorry I didn't read your post sooner. Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ju
      7th of Nov, 2010

I am one of the people from North of Charlotte that got screwed over. Won in court against him, but judgements are only as good as the paper they are written on. Lost my house, my wife and sense of self thanks to him. Sucks to see he is still up to his games. I hope all works out well for you guys. I hope you guys can get him. My judgement was in Yadkin County NC