Again, I have to say that this is what is wrong with the internet. People can go on here and lie and distort the truth without facts or truth to what they are writing. Then they don't sign their name so they can hide behind their lies. The fact also remains that these websites do nothing to verify the information as being accurate or truthful. Anyone with a beef against you can write anything they want. These websites are violating the rights of American Citizens by not finding out if the information is truthful or accurate. Just remember this can happen to you if someone just decides that they don't like you for any reason, such as jealousy, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, etc.. It can even be a competitor writing against your company. So be very careful what you believe on these sites. We have tons of referalls if you really want to check out the truth call us and we will supply them to you.
Dear Lovin It, You are distorting the truth and telling more lies. I know who you are even though you won't put your name on here because you don't want the facts to come out. You hide behind your secret identity so you can tell lies without reproach (so you think). Lets start by telling a few truthful things about you.
1) All your property and bank accounts were seized by the IRS for failing to pay $250, 000 in back taxes because you filed false tax returns for 7 years. They threatened to put you in jail until you gave up all your buddies that worked with you. Where is your integrity "Mr lovin it"?
2) You begged Comfort Rooms of Florida, Inc for a loan to bail you out and we refused. We did however agree to alter the pay plan from the Sub Contractor Agreement (of every 2 weeks) to pay you every Friday so you could keep food on your table (this is the thanks we get). In doing this, we got stung several times with your inferior workmanship and screwed up materials that we purchased with your incorrect measurements. We ended up paying other Subs to correct your work and rebuy the materials. I have all the receipts and pictures to back everything up I am saying. I will put it all on My Space page if necessary to combat your lies including your name and company name.
3) You are also trying to collect "Full Disablity" at the taxpayers expense(the ones who actually pay their taxes). While you work (your back is just fine for that) under the table without workmens comp or liability and again not paying your taxes. Again, where is the integrity in that?
4) BBB - We have had (7) complaints in 4 years and all of them have been resolved.
5) Dishonest Customers - We do not find all of our customers dishonest. We actually have a book that is over 6 inches thick with customer referall letters that gave us a 100% satisfaction rating. We also average about 6 referalls a month from previous customers. We value our customers. We strive for perfection on every job that we do. That is why we have a Sub Contractor Agreement to protect the customers and the company from Subs that do lousy work, like you. There are some customers (a very small percentage) that don't want to pay their bill and will go to great lenghts not to have to. The fact remains we appreciate our customers greatly and value their business.
6) Subs not getting paid. The only Subs that don't get paid by this company are Subs that do lousy work and we have to send a reputable sub out to repair their work. That is why we have the Sub Contractor Agreement and you don't have to sign it or work for us if you don't agree with it. The whole idea is to protect the customer and the company from lousy Subs "like you" that have no integrity and don't care about your work. Just because a Sub liens a persons property doesn't mean he should be paid. If we feel his work was not done correctly then we will bond it out or send it to our attorney to protect the company and the customer from liens that should not be filed. This is one of the reasons we make the Subs sign the Sub Contractor Agreement to stop this from happening. It gives us legal grounds to withhold their pay until the customer and company are satisfied with the work. It also protects us to make sure all the inspections have passed. This is just good business and if you didn't agree with it why did you sign the agreement? Go someplace else and do your lousy work or have you been everywhere already? Also, why should a sub be paid just because he completes the work? The work needs to be to the customers satisfaction and also must pass inspection and then he will get paid. That's your problem you think just because you do the work you should be paid even if it's bad workmanship. WELL, I DISAGREE WITH YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY. We will continue with our current policies and if Subs don't like to do their work correctly they shouldn't work here.
7) Contracts - Contracts are written to protect everyone involved. The basis of a contract is so that all parties completely understand what they are getting and what they are paying for. They also serve as a basis for policies that companies institute to set the benchmark of what they expect from their workers. It clearly outlines the payscale, when they get paid, the work we expect, the integrity we want and the professionalism we demand on all jobs. Like "Mr Lovin It" some subs just cannot live up to these policies and so they write lies about the company without giving their name.
So "Mr. Lovin It" enjoy your train wreck because I believe it is your life that is the "TRAIN WRECK". You owe the government hundereds of thousands of dollars, you are trying to collect disability when you are still working construction (under the table), you through all your buddies under the bus to save your own butt, you lie to justify your behaviour and so on... Now that is a train wreck..