Colorado Springs Dodge / Fraud and misrepresentation

1 7455 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-750-2854

I was lied to by Garth Wilson regarding an interest rate and an Extended Warranty on a new Dodge Ram truck. Mr. Wilson told me that I could get a better interest rate if I purchased the extended warranty. All banks were closed when the contract was signed and he said with our excellent credit rating, I could get a better rate than the 3.90% on Monday when the banks opened. That did not happen. Also, on the Extended Warranty Contract: This was for 7 years, 70, 000 miles. I was covered by Chrysler the first year of ownership. The truck was sold prior to one year of ownership, so this contract was never necessary. A statement of mileage was provided Colorado Springs Dodge, as well as payoff information. On page four of the contract there is a cancellation clause. Mr. Wilson, as well as Jim Janacelli keep pointing out the fact that the extended warranty contract is non-refundable. If they would read further than the first paragraph on the written contract, they would see that it is, indeed refundable. Fidelity Warranty Services refunds a pro-rationed amount, less an administrative cost of $50. I am very tired of their prevarications and outright deceit. I am a 100% disabled Veteran. It is a sorry shame a dime of my military income went into a dealership without morals.

I can FAX copies to you. Most communications were done in a format unrecognizable to your system. Please use the phone number associated with this email.

Di
Aug 18, 2014

Comments

• Mk
      Aug 19, 2014

I believe the warranty refund refers to you getting a refund if the car is turned back in and you do not need it any longer for that reason. I do not think they will refund money just because you do not want the extended warranty BUT I could be wrong.

Good luck

• Br
      Aug 19, 2014

There is a section on the back of the extended warranty that states a pro-rata refund is initiated to the Lienholder. There is a $50 administrative fee charged by the Warranty company for cancellation. COS Dodge refuses to comply with that statement.