Colopure / rip off

1 12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I order a trail sample of ColoPurce that was suppose to be a herbal cleansing formula. But in the mist of trail order we had hurrican IKE and a full bottle arrived that i did not order. My account was charged 44.90 I called and explanied my situation and told them I didn't know where the pills where or did i want any more and wanted my account cleared. I just received another bottle of the pills. That i will be returning tomorrow. I tried to call them with no sucess. Then I saw all these e-mails where they have ripped other people off.

Mo

Comments

21st of Nov, 2008

There is a charge on my credit card of $45.85 that I did not authorize. And I never did receive the product. Please cancel my trail offer and credit my VISA

• Au
      17th of Nov, 2009
    Colopure - return & stop delivery
    FitForLife, LLC
    1928 E. Highland F-104
    Phoenix
    Arizona

I am requesting an RMA number per your instructions. I have 2 unopen bottles to return and want to stop any further deliveries.

• Ju
      1st of Dec, 2009

i want to cancil all my orders please thank you

• Ju
      2nd of Dec, 2009

i saidto cancil my order 5165108 and 5165076 please

• Br
      25th of Jun, 2010
    Colopure - Can't cancel membership
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    Florida

I can't get anyone on the phone to understand me to cancel my order. They pretend they don't understand and can't find me in the system when I call.

• Li
      30th of Aug, 2010
    Colopure - Cant cancel regular delivery
    Colopure

I can't find an e-mail address to cancel the regular delivery of Colopure. I live in Australia and don't want to call the US to cancel. My name is Lisa Powers and my order number is 1523282. Thanks

• Li
      20th of Nov, 2011

I accepted a trial offer in august 2008 for a free trial ...to pay only for shipping with money back warranty ...product gave me diarrhea...my Dr. told me not to take it ...they continued to take money from my account even though I had called to cancel ...with a wait time of 57 minutes...I returned their packages unopened and wrote cancel on them ...they continued to deduct money from my account in the amount exceeding 145.00, it caused an overdraft in my account and cost me hundreds in overdraft fee's I still have not received my refund and continue to wait on the phone to speak to someone about this ludicrous rip off!! I suppose an attorney is in order!!!