Collective Pos / CONTRACTS
My father & i signed a contract with collective pos in 2009. we had no problems, but when i upgraded my terminal in aug, 2010, collective pos did NOT inform the leasee of this change. so i now have to pay for 2 contracts, their mistkae number #1.
mistake #2 is when i first used my new terminal all the funds were held by first data security, because according to my lease my total amount in sales on any transaction is up to a maximum of $50.00. I sell high end products, and the amount should be up to $5000. so needles to say i incurred several hundred dollars of NSF fees because of this. I have talked with several people from pos & they will do nothing...THE CUSTOMER IS AT FAULT.NOT THEIR COMPANY.
so now im paying for a terminal i cant use, and they will will not help me in any way. so now its going to be up to my lawyer to deal with these idiots.
More Collective Pos Complaints & Reviews
- Collective Pos - Collective pos day to day running operation - handle very badly by management 
- Collective Pos - WELL PLANED SCAM 
- Collective Pos - Fraud 
- Collective Pos - total fraud and liars! 
- Collective Pos - Lying and over charging 
- Collective Pos - Lying Crooks 
- Collective Pos - cancelation 
- Collective Pos - Hidden fees, misleading, and dishonest 
- Collective Pos - Stealing Money From Me 
- Collective Pos - Hidden Charges