Coles Express Emerald Beach Nsw / customer service

Emerald Beach, AU

On the 27/11/2016 at 16:18 I pulled into the Service station, put in some fuel went inside to pay, I handed my fly buys card and docket to an attendant by the name of Keven, he scanned my fly buys card and went to hand it back to me as I went to take it he pulled it away reading the card and looking at me with filthy looks, after a period of time him doing this I said to him what ? He then started waving the card near my face until I said what again, (thinking the card was damaged or broken ) he then pointed to my name on the card and said so your Dawn Amos ! I said yes ! He repeated himself again still glaring at me, he then said well that is very strange because I know Dawn Amos and she works at Toormina! I then continued to bring to his attention that there is also a Dawn Amos that lives in Glenreigh and took my card and left.
The whole time I was in the store I felt humiliated and felt like I was treated like a thief as if I had stolen this other Dawn Amos's fly buys card, I have never been treated like that in this store before and for a start I don't know 'who gave Keven the right to even read my card or to treat and make accusations to a customer like that, but this needs to be rectified asap, I could clearly understand if it was a bank card, visa or MasterCard and it came to his attention, but there is no excuse being a fly buys card, absolutely disgusted in his behavior as a customer service attendant .Thank You for your Time, Dawn Amos.

Coles Express Emerald Beach Nsw