Cognizant Technology Solutionsoffer letter not released.

Hi All,

I was selected in Cognizant on 21st April, 2018 for MSTR technology. After three rounds of interview I got selected and was told to wait for offer for 2 weeks but didnt get any mail. When I dropped them a mail regarding the same there wasn't any reply. They select candidates for nothing and waste their time and when any queries reagrding the offer is asked there is no reply.
Very unethical behaviours by these HR in Cognizant. It happened with me last year and I didnt recieve any offer letter. I have wasted around 6-7 hours with no use. Simply fooling people in name of interviews.
Would never recommend this company to anyone.

Sm
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

• Sm
      Jul 26, 2019

Same Scenario i also faced, I went in drive and there i was given two technical rounds successfully after that HR gave me form to fill, and I filled that. After two weeks i mailed to them even not getting any update regarding HR discussion and so on. They reply me in mail that they have rejected me because they don't have suitable requirement match to my profile. then why they have taken my interview all the information i mentioned on my cv. They run drive every weekend and just make fool to candidates and waste their time as well as money. So i am really disappointed with this fake drive.