CJW Holdings Inc. / Unauthorized and unknown charge on visa card

I have no knowledge of this company or what their product is or why a charge for "something" at $84.97 showed up on my Visa account. I tried to contact them using their phone number but got only a recorded sales message.

I Googled the company and found a list of other such complaints, even involving the same amount of $84.97.

Our bank had us destroy our card and they will issue another and they will contest the charge.

Smells like scam to me BUT WORSE, how did they get my credit card number??

Comments

• Id
      21st of May, 2007
    CJW Holdings Inc. - Bogus charge!

The following appeared on my most recent credit card statement, and I have no idea what it is for:

5/21/2007 CJW HOLDINGS INC I, 866-8823186, UT $84.97

The amount was fraudulently taken from my account.

• Id
      21st of May, 2007
    CJW Holdings Inc. - Continuously take my money without my approval

1/9/2007 $74.95, 1/16/2007 $69.95, 1/27/2007 $79.95, 5/21/2007 $84.97 CJW HOLDINGS INC I , 866-8823186

The telephone number giving is bogus; I should be able to speak with someone about my money. I am so angry that this company would continuously take my money without my approval.

22nd of May, 2007

I checked my bank account this date and found I have 2 overdraft charges for an amount of $84.97 charged by CJW HOLDING INC. I called the number my bank gave me and it was automated telling me to go to a website. I do not even know of this company or what they sell. They have gotten my bank account number some how according to my bank it came from e-com possibly PAYPAL. If anyone has more information how to stop these people and get our money back please let me know.

• Ri
      25th of May, 2007

CJW Holdings Inc - no way to phone this company to find out why they hit my credit Card where can i get help?

• Al
      27th of May, 2007
    CJW Holdings Inc. - Bogus charge!

Same thing I looked at my bank statement and there is a charge of $84.97 for something I did not order! 866-882-3186 Utah... HELP!!!

• Ta
      4th of Jun, 2007

I just checked my checking account online and there was a charge of $84.97 from CJW Holdings Inc. and I did not authorize this charge.

• Sh
      15th of Jun, 2007
    CJW Holdings Inc. - Bogus charge!

Charges made 2 months for $84.97 - I want to know how this company got my credit card info!!! I have NEVER ordered diet pills!!!

• Ga
      7th of Feb, 2008
    CJW Holdings Inc.
    California

I was just looking through our charges from last year, 2007, and found this charge for 84.97. No one in the family could identify it, so I Googled it. The search came up with this site to voice my concern. We have canceled the card account since then but what a nuisance. I know that this rotten individual will get what is coming to them.