Circle K Stores — clerks
I go to the circle K after work and everytime I go, the workers are sitting down, playing on their cellphones. Evening and overnight clerks do the same thing when I go in there.
A few times they have been rude to me and that's unacceptable. If this company allows that kind of stuff, then I don't want to shop there. The store is a mess and the floors looked like a lack of animals have ran through there. I think they need to take a look of what kind of workers they are allowing to work in the clock there. I sure wouldn't want to pay anyone for that "work".
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service