Cic Credit Monitoring (Experian) / Unauthorized charges, unable to cancel
CIC Credit Monitoring (aka Experian)
It is terrible what experian did to me -- I was trying to get credit report to the three credit agencies -- just got one from Experian and I could not get information about the other two companies.
In July I got two bills on my MC credit card, each for 9.95, and again this month in August. Both from CIC and MNI Credit Report.
MNI is Mighty Net, Inc., 9040 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Floor 2, Canoga Park, CA 91304, tel [protected].
I am still now to find where CIC is. I have emailed MNI today to cancel what I did ordered.
More Cic Credit Monitoring (Experian) Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible