CIC Credit Monitoring / Rip off - being charged to &Free& service!
I was having credit problems and needed to get a copy of my credit report, so I went to freecreditreport.com to get this "free" report. This was a cite that my attorney recommended. It said to give my VISA number, so I could be charged a $1.00 fee. I got the report, but a month later, I get charged $9.49 for "credit report monitoring", which I didn't need. I have called every month for the past six months to get this stopped. They refuse to do so and I get charged every month. The only recourse I have is to get a new bank card with a new number, which is extremely inconvenience. These people are fraud and need to be run out of business.
More CIC Credit Monitoring Complaints & Reviews
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Charging my credit card without my permission 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - CIC Credit Monitoring Service Experian consumer fraud! 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Scam artists! 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized access to bank account for credit reports 
- CIC Credit Monitoring - Unauthorized charges on bank account!
- CIC Credit Monitoring - unauthorized credit card charge