Christian Psychic Ministers / They were very disrespectful

They were very disrepectful once they got my $100.00. Sister Michelle gave me a free reading. Then Sister Michelle told that spiritual work can done for $100. 00 everything. She hands my case over to Bishop Phil because he is soooo much more experienced. The only problem is, Bishop Phil does not know that much about my case because they obviously don't communicate that well with each other. So I finally get Bishop Phil on the phone and he charges $500.00 ? He gets angry when I ask questions (please keep in mind that this is all over the phone, not in person consultations). I was able to pick up on his bs really quickly while remaining respectful. He started yelling when I asked him the right questions. He said that he could not do my case but, there is only one problem with that; I already paid $100.00. The same $100.00 that Psychic Sister Michelle told me that all was needed to complete the work. I get on the phone and Sister Michele started yelling as well. I wanted to hang (I mentally blocked the negativity from her yelling), but I did not because I was thinking wow now they got my $100, I guess they feel they can treat me like crap. She then told me that everything would could $700.00. They like to fast talk you in to believing that you must pay or else. They don't call you back. They want you to call them. They don't minister to you, they try to find out your job so they can charge you more money. I would not refer any of my clients to them for spiritual work.I have over 100 clients. Everyone is tough over the phone and over the internet. They work with 100s of people on the phone . Spiritual work should but treated with care, not like some food at fast food resturants. I decided to go to someone that is more reputable, has real reviews, and that I can see in person.

Kp
Oct 10, 2015

Comments

• Br
      12th of Dec, 2016

I had the same horrible experience with this site. Minister Phil was the most disrespectful person I have ever dealt with in my life. I asked him a simple question should I visit a friend out of state. He proceeded to tell me i had problems and I needed to find a man in my own state, how i must be really fat and to get a gym membership. Then he went on to tell me I don't have a family ad that all my exes left me because I am crazy. How he got all of that from my 5 minute conversation i don't know.. Not only that but when I disagreed with him he started calling me the Bword and saying that i was a C*ck sucker and how i must fly all over the world and suck c*ck. It was insane.. How he can call himself a minister the way he disrespected me I have no idea.. He is a con man for sure though, because nothing he could tell me was accurate at all it was crazy. I have both of my parents as well as a handful of brothers and sister; nieces and nephews. It was crazy!

9th of Feb, 2017

Is everything you just said true ?.oh my god and I was about to pay him, to help me with some of the problems that i am having in my life.

• 4t
      24th of Jun, 2017

I'm glad I found this review. I just submitted my 'free reading.' We'll see how that goes, and of course I won't pay them if they ask. They are definitely con artists/scammers if they are treating people like dirt.

• Sp
      14th of Sep, 2018

It’s sad that people only post reviews on the negitive not the good. I’ve been helped by them along with my sister in law. They have helped me in so many ways from fixing my marriage. Beating addiction and depression. And becoming closer to god and just being a better person.
    If we all just read reviews and trusted opinions on only the bad. We would be missing out on a lot of things in life.

They give a free brief reading if you don’t like what they say than you can easily hang up and never call again.