Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) / didn't credit proper points!
Periodically, Choice Hotels runs bonus points specials such as stay 2 separate occasions at a Choice Brand Hotel and receive 1 night free. During their fall promotion I stayed at 2 different choice brand hotels qualifying for the free night. I was awarded
5000 bonus points. It was supposed to be 8000 points. The minimum number of points necessary to stay at any Choice
Hotel Brand is 6000. After exchanging at least 5 E-Mails and gaining no plausible explanation (or credit for the proper number of points), just double talk, Choice Privileges stopped responding. My warning to all Choice Privilege members, make sure you check your point balances and don't make your hotel decision based on "special promotions".
More Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Cancellation Policy
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness 
- Quality Inn - overcharge
- Choice Hotels International - services received - condition of the hotel - kandi lenker rewards #gp-kll19274