Choice Privileges / deceptive advertising
Choice Priviliges is a hotel rewards program that promised a free night stay if you stayed at one of their member hotels for 2 nights. My wife and I took them up on the offer but we have never been allowed to use the free stay.
After repeated phone calls over a number of months, we have been told the hotels we want to stay at require more points than we earned with our stays. "Points" were never mentioned in the ad that enticed us. Even after staying one more night in one of their very dirty and run-down Comfort Inns in Petaluma, CA, we were told we still do not have enough points for a free stay.
I asked for a list of hotels that we did have enough points for and was told they don't have such a list, that I would have to go through hotel by hotel for my request to figure out which hotels would qualify.
Lesson: Do not trust Choice Priviliges advertisements and don't fall for gimmicks
More Choice Privileges Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Econo Lodge - Cancellation Policy
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness 
- Quality Inn - overcharge
- Choice Hotels International - services received - condition of the hotel - kandi lenker rewards #gp-kll19274