[Resolved] ChingLabs

Posted: Jan 16, 2017 by

order/customer service

China
chinglabs.com
I also am a repeat customer and wish I had checked the reviews but I sent $$ based on good faith. I waited 24 hrs and after no response began emailing .She did not bother to respond. Then after 72 hours told me to take my money back after she picked up the Western Union. This is fraud and I'm filing complaint with Western Union. They will close her account and go after her. This is just wrong you don't do this to people. Do not lose your time or money there are many other labs willing to use good customer service practices. SMH what a shame.

Resolution statement

unfortunately I didn't get the point of your review. we pick up your funds or no in the end? where did you see the fraud? that we didn't pick up your funds?
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country China Complaint category Drug Stores

Comments

A  18th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sad to say but I am in the same situation and am also a return customer.
Did Sarah ever respond or was there any positive outcome? Be nice to hear that you had a good outcome but I assume that you just never got any response?
So disappointed
N  25th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Coinagone I have replied to you in a previous post. you can contact me thru my mail to resolve your issue. my mailbox is working just fine and doesnt have any problems neither the shipping.
N  18th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@SarahLabs great can you get back to everyone that would be great
N  18th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@so not cool I sent payment and Sarah disappeared boom totally vanished after I sent proof of payment and got confirmation that my product would be shipped asap really?? first red flag!!! It's been 10 days since payment was received i am waiting for answer but I am pretty certain i just lost my cash :-( :-(

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

ChingLabs / Hebina Higer Chemical Technology Logo ChingLabs / Hebina Higer Chemical Technology
Customer Care Service