Child Protective Services / Terrible child treatment

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I recently read a report by joseph Paul ottis about the things he suffered with CPS, and saw that more children are murdered in CPS and foster families care than any other cause of child death in this nation... And I feel the need to concur... I was raised in a Satanic cult in Idaho and Utah, and the group engaged in sacrifice and a type of medical experimentation called neuromodulation. I grew up for years watching the children who ended up victims of both, being payed for or kidnapped out of CPS placement facilities.

So... I am also sick of the glorification they receive... thank you to any one brave enough to stand up and tell the truth about them!!!

Va

Comments

• Em
      29th of Jul, 2008

i met this girl named ronee leavitt and she has a 19 month old son, and ronee has a eating disorder and is getting really bad, and also she cuts her self and so does her husband. i am really worried about this child staying in that home. i am afraid for there son rylee. ronee refuses to get help for her eating disorder and her cutting problem. can you step in and do something.

• Mi
      24th of Sep, 2008

how do you file a report online with child protective services in your state if u know for sure when a child is being abused when the to ex spouses are putting the child in the middle and the child isnt going to school and the mother isnt doing a thing about it. i know the mother and all she has is excuses and her ex still wont sign some papers so she can get the money to help with bills. how do i get an online form to fill out b4 its to late ive had enough of this going on. the child is not properly cared for.
    equalizer3@hotmail.com

• Fa
      10th of Jun, 2009

The Best Advice I can give anyone is NOT TO GET CPS INVOLVED. THEY ARE THE WORST ORGANIZATION THAT HAS EVER BEEN PUT TOGETHER. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY WILL FALSELY ACCUSE YOU. BEWARE OF THEM. I"VE BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED AND I"M JUST A GRANDPARENT TRYING TO HELP BUT THEY TURNED THINGS AROUND AND FALSELY ACCUSED ME.. You will be WORSE OFF if you involve them.

• Al
      2nd of Aug, 2009

I am as well dealing with CPS and They are the worst buissness on earth and the are the most unprofessional people ever dont get them involved ever the lie cheat and steal! WARNING! you will fight a never ending battle!

• Iv
      23rd of Feb, 2013

I was just visited by cps about a week ago. Not knowing better i let them in. They made me sign a paper saying i would u/a within 11 hours of the visit. They would not tell me if the report was for child abuse or substance abuse in the home.By the time they left i thought for sure they were gonna leave dragging my kids out with them.. I didn't go to the u/a or sent my kids back to school! Can i run away from this? If i ignore them long enough?