Chennaionlineflorists.com / Gifts

Kolkata, IN

STAY AWAY, searched for gifts to send to chennia, a birthday cake, flowers with balloons and a card, the recipient recieved a plain cake no writing on it, no balloons, this is part of the transcript of several complaints with a reason why happy birthday isn't written on the cake and a refund of 50 rupees for the ballons..

You wrote ( 11/29/2016 2:22:02 PM ) :Hi, I have spoken to the recipient, the cake and card has arrived but no balloons? Can you please find out why there was no balloons as I have paid for them also?

ROHIT ( 11/29/2016 10:41:59 PM ) :Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our customer support.

This is with reference to the complain received against the subjected order Id.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced so far. We have already forwarded your complain to relevant department to investigate the issue.

Well get back to you ASAP once we receive an update from the relevant team.

Your co-operation and patience in the interim period will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit
Customer Support Department.
www.chennaionlineflorists.com.

You Wrote ( 11/30/2016 12:58:43 AM ) :Also, there was no happy birthday written on the cake and the ribbon used to wrap the flowers was ripped, not a very good service!!
DEBARATI1 ( 11/30/2016 9:29:56 AM ) :Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Us!

We are sorry for the inconveniance caused to you.

Hope to serve you better in near future.

You can also contact us on our 24 hrs customer service no. [protected], [protected], [protected] for further details .

Thank you for visiting our website!

Thanks and Regards
Debarati
Customer care Department
www.chennaionlineflorists.com

You Wrote ( 11/30/2016 2:04:57 PM ) :Is this the reply I expect to get after paying for a service which was not delivered correctly? "sorry for the inconvenience, hope to serve you better in the future"? I only chose your website as it was the first to click on, I expect when I ordered the gifts it arrives with the correct things ordered, in this case it was not, it was my mother s birthday she had a cake without even the words "happy birthday" on it, also no balloons and a ripped ribbon holding the flowers together, I ordered and paid for it so I expect a proper service, if you do not resolve this in some way I will be taking this further, please forward this to the manager not a supervisor.
ROHIT ( 11/30/2016 9:11:00 PM ) :Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from us !!

This is to inform you that as per your consent your order for (Three air filled colourfull Balloons Qty.->1) has been cancelled.Refund has been submitted to the payment gateway of rupees 50 for the ballons and will be credited in your account within 7 to 10 working days.

You can also contact our 24 hours customer service no. [protected], [protected], [protected] for further details.

Thanks for contacting our Customer Support Department.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit
Customer Support Department.
www.chennaionlineflorists.com.

You Wrote ( 11/30/2016 8:49:04 PM ) :This is a poor service, Iam sure when you advertise balloons and a cake with happy birthday on it means you will receive that, at no time did it mention happy Birthday may or may not be written on the cake, I will make sure everyone I know does not use your website, I paid over £20 and you could not even guarantee what I paid for the recipient would receive, and as for your nice gesture of 50 rupees it s an absolute disgrace, obviously you are just hoping I will go away, I will take this further.

I then got another email from customer support..

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for contacting our customer support.

This is with reference to the complain received against the subjected order Id.

Please accept our sincere apologies if you have faced any inconvenience so far. We have already forwarded your complain to relevant department to investigate the issue.

Regarding the writing on the cake, kindly note that some considering the type of the cake, sometime our vendor avoid the writing to avoid the probable damage on the cake.

Hardship caused to you related with this incident is deeply regretted.

We'll get back to you once we receive an update from the relevant team.

Thanks & Regards,
Soumik Roy.
Manager - Customer Support

Absolute rubbish and waste of money, take note of there names and don't use this site, they are based in kolkata not chennia!!
I've attached a few photos of what was received

Chennaionlineflorists.com