Cheesecake Factory / service negligence/ racial discrimination

1 2 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105Pasadena, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (626) 584-6000

This is in regards to the Cheesecake Factory in the city of Pasadena. Yesterday I had a very negative experience showing some friends around from Guatemala to a nice restaurant such as Cheesecake. First we were denied the ability to purchase alcoholic beverages simply because of the origin of our ID's all 3 of us being from Guatemala. This is the first time we have ever been denied the right to consume alcohol because of the origin of our ID's we are all over the age of 21 and I have had no issue before anywhere proving my age with my ID from my country Guatemala. After the waiter had denied our ID's to validate our age we asked for a Manager which also rudely confirmed the same and that it's the law that they don't accept ID's from the country of Guatemala to confirm legal age to drink. After he just left and just left us there for 20 mins with no follow up no waiter to come and assist us so we just took of and left. This is the last time I come to Cheesecake factory because of this racial matter and disgusting rude customer service and the last time I want to take friends from out of town to a nice restaurant such as Cheesecake. We all fell ashamed and embarrassed all because of this.

Me
Jul 21, 2015

Comments

• We
      24th of Jun, 2016

You are whining racial discrimination against this restaurant for following State law? You have a real chip on your shoulder and need to get your act together and grow up!