Cheesecake Factory / service negligence/ racial discrimination
This is in regards to the Cheesecake Factory in the city of Pasadena. Yesterday I had a very negative experience showing some friends around from Guatemala to a nice restaurant such as Cheesecake. First we were denied the ability to purchase alcoholic beverages simply because of the origin of our ID's all 3 of us being from Guatemala. This is the first time we have ever been denied the right to consume alcohol because of the origin of our ID's we are all over the age of 21 and I have had no issue before anywhere proving my age with my ID from my country Guatemala. After the waiter had denied our ID's to validate our age we asked for a Manager which also rudely confirmed the same and that it's the law that they don't accept ID's from the country of Guatemala to confirm legal age to drink. After he just left and just left us there for 20 mins with no follow up no waiter to come and assist us so we just took of and left. This is the last time I come to Cheesecake factory because of this racial matter and disgusting rude customer service and the last time I want to take friends from out of town to a nice restaurant such as Cheesecake. We all fell ashamed and embarrassed all because of this.
More Cheesecake Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Cheesecake Factory - bad service 
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated - got a food poisoning from a cheesecake 
- The Cheesecake Factory - foreign object in food 
- Cheesecake Factory - screw found in my food 
- The Cheesecake Factory - avoid them like a plague 
- The Cheesecake Factory - straws
- The Cheesecake Factory - cheesecake factory - curbside to go service - lexington, ky
- The Cheesecake Factory - ripoff, unethical and unprofessional.
- The Cheesecake Factory - management
- The Cheesecake Factory - customer service