CheapTrips.com / Scam - Thieves by Phone
This company has scammed me by phone promising to provide a free companion flight for my husband when we had to fly to a funeral. We had limited funds for the trip as it was, and the phone rep who called coerced me into paying over $200.00 for a special flight offer that I could use - to get a rebate, use certificates to get rebates off our flight, etc. He told me to call the support line on the website and talk to them and they would help me get my flight.
It was all a scam. There is no one who ever answers the phone. The flights on the website cost more than we can get them for through every other company.
They are a total scam - selling bogus memberships. No rebate certificates ever arrive - there are no instructions except how to supposedly get a rebate.
I think I may do a film about this company and its incredible ripoff.
More CheapTrips.com Complaints & Reviews
- CheapTrips.com - Cheap Trips is a Scam! 
- CheapTrips.com - VIP Membership 
- CheapTrips.com - daily phone messages left on home phone 
- CheapTrips.com - scam, excess phone calls 
- CheapTrips.com - Took Money But Closed Company 
- CheapTrips.com - fraud 
- CheapTrips.com - false ads
- CheapTrips.com - Fraudelant Information 
- CheapTrips.com - FAILURE TO REIMBURSE 
- CheapTrips.com - THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS