CheapTrips.com / scam, excess phone calls

1 1930 East Marlton PIke S-94Cherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-383-7667

Here is the information so that you can file a real complaint against Cheaptrips.com.

Also, you can call their real home office numbe and get off their lists. Call them at [protected] and you can actually get off the list! This info is from the BBB, who rates them an "F".

Name: Cheaptrips.com
Phone: [protected]
Address: 1930 East Marlton Pike S-94
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
File Open Date: June 2004
TOB Classification: Travel Agencies & Bureaus, Business Services (General), Vacation Certificates & Vouchers
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names: ACA/Cheaptrips.com
Cheap Trips

Additional Phone Numbers
Tel: [protected]
Tel: [protected]
Additional Fax Numbers
Fax: [protected]

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2009

Totally true

• Lo
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I fully agree with the negative comments about Cheaptrips. My experience began on Nov. 1, 2008 via telephone. After agreeing to a membership with assurance that I would receive a full refund if I changed my mind and returned the package in 30 days. I received the package Nov. 19, could not even log on to the website following the instructions in the package, and called Nov. 20 to receive instructions for the refund. I followed all the detailed instructions for the refund and waited the 2 billing cycles as requested. Needless to say, there was no refund. Telephone calls were non-productive--promises were made but no action was taken. Fortunately, I had kept a detailed list of names, dates, phone calls, and copies of all written material, including complaints from the online site. I found a complaint site with the following information:
    Attorney General
    Camden County Department of Health and Human Services
    Consumer Protection/Weights and Measures
    Jefferson House, Lakeland Road
    P.O. Box 9
    Blackwood, New Jersey 05012-0009
    It was a tedious process but by following the instructions received by mail, I finally received a full refund on my charge card with the April, 2009 statement.
    This company should not be allowed to remain in business with all the numerous complaints they have had. Someone should be responsible and accountable for shutting them down so they will stop taking advantage of the public.
    Louisiana Consumer